South Carolina high school league is terrible for track
06/02/2018 9:13:38 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
In my opinion after schl really doesn't want track and field they just tollerate it. The dead periods, the 75% rule for clubs that make no sense not being allowed to train year round no indoor . This is a group that just abuses the power they have . It would be great if the sc track and field coaches form a track association And start governing the sport in sc ourselves If all the schools joined the USATF as clubs for track and field They get insurance and the ability to train in a manner that would bring south Carolina track up to the same level as the rest of the states.
In my opinion after schl really doesn't want track and field they just tollerate it.
The dead periods, the 75% rule for clubs that make no sense not being allowed to train year round no indoor .
This is a group that just abuses the power they have .

It would be great if the sc track and field coaches form a track association
And start governing the sport in sc ourselves

If all the schools joined the USATF as clubs for track and field
They get insurance and the ability to train in a manner that would bring south Carolina track up to the same level as the rest of the states.
06/02/2018 3:00:08 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
I agree. Our kids move on the the college level and don’t even have half of the experience of other athletes in indoor track.
I agree. Our kids move on the the college level and don't even have half of the experience of other athletes in indoor track.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.