Kade Gosnell's (Boiling Springs) Fight Like Wyatt win (16:09). 15 37%
Other 6 15%
41 Votes

Vote!
Vote for Boys Performance of the Week
08/27/2018 10:05:28 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
[url=http://sc.milesplit.com/videos/300225]Watch Gilman's win in Charlotte.[/url]
08/28/2018 8:52:42 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
The voting issue has been fixed, but has not been pushed live yet. If it does not retroactively adjust votes I will redo polls. Apologies - John
The voting issue has been fixed, but has not been pushed live yet. If it does not retroactively adjust votes I will redo polls. Apologies - John
08/28/2018 9:35:58 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
Hello everyone! My name is Russell and I'm with the MileSplit Web Development Team. I apologize for the technical difficulties. The poll results are being recorded correctly, and we have a fix in the pipeline to display them properly. As an update -- As of right now, around 9:30pm on Tuesday, the race is close! [b]Sam is in the lead with 12 votes, Kade has 10 votes, and 'other' has 4 votes.[/b] Thanks for your patience as we continue to improve the discussion board!
Hello everyone! My name is Russell and I'm with the MileSplit Web Development Team. I apologize for the technical difficulties. The poll results are being recorded correctly, and we have a fix in the pipeline to display them properly.

As an update -- As of right now, around 9:30pm on Tuesday, the race is close!

Sam is in the lead with 12 votes, Kade has 10 votes, and 'other' has 4 votes.

Thanks for your patience as we continue to improve the discussion board!

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.