Member non member races
10/06/2018 1:12:22 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
On the information page the green varsity races are for members. On the registration the green races are for nonmembers. Which is correct?
On the information page the green varsity races are for members. On the registration the green races are for nonmembers. Which is correct?
10/06/2018 9:08:35 PM
Coach
I have the same question - milesplit says green is for member schools and gold for non member and small schools. Registration is the other way around. Which is correct. We are a small private school but plan to run in the member race, so guidance would be helpful. Thank you in advance for your help. MWQ
I have the same question - milesplit says green is for member schools and gold for non member and small schools. Registration is the other way around. Which is correct. We are a small private school but plan to run in the member race, so guidance would be helpful. Thank you in advance for your help. MWQ
10/07/2018 10:16:49 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@ahscc @susan.rutt I sent your messages to the director
@ahscc @susan.rutt I sent your messages to the director
10/08/2018 7:52:14 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Can you please post the answer, as I am sure many of us have the same question. Thank you.
Can you please post the answer, as I am sure many of us have the same question. Thank you.
10/08/2018 8:33:51 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
The color is not as important as the description (switch the color names). Here is the correct schedule: 8:30a Girls Open Race (unlimited entries) 9:15a Girls Varsity Gold Race (10 entries) For large Member schools 9:45a Boys Varsity Gold Race (10 entries) For large Member schools 10:15a Girls Varsity Green Race (10 entries) For non member schools and smaller programs 11:00a Boys Varsity Green Race (10 entries) For non member schools and smaller programs 11:30a Boys Open Race (unlimited entries) 12:30 Awards Info on the registration page is correct and the site page has been updated.
The color is not as important as the description (switch the color names). Here is the correct schedule:

8:30a Girls Open Race (unlimited entries)
9:15a Girls Varsity Gold Race (10 entries) For large Member schools
9:45a Boys Varsity Gold Race (10 entries) For large Member schools
10:15a Girls Varsity Green Race (10 entries) For non member schools and smaller programs
11:00a Boys Varsity Green Race (10 entries) For non member schools and smaller programs
11:30a Boys Open Race (unlimited entries)
12:30 Awards

Info on the registration page is correct and the site page has been updated.
10/09/2018 11:33:36 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@Moberly.flosports can you email me? Have a question? akennedy@shermanandhemstreet.com
@Moberly.flosports can you email me? Have a question? akennedy@shermanandhemstreet.com
10/10/2018 7:31:19 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@Moberly.flosports Grovetown HS was registered by mistake. Tried to do individual only but they can't make it either! How can we have team removed? Thanks.
@Moberly.flosports Grovetown HS was registered by mistake. Tried to do individual only but they can't make it either! How can we have team removed? Thanks.
10/11/2018 12:18:47 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Palmetto Christian registered for the gold race before the change was made to the site page. Can we now be moved to the green race since that is where we should be? We are a small private school in Mount Pleasant. If not, we will certainly run. Just don't want to cause problems.
Palmetto Christian registered for the gold race before the change was made to the site page. Can we now be moved to the green race since that is where we should be? We are a small private school in Mount Pleasant. If not, we will certainly run. Just don't want to cause problems.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.