Bojangles Track & Field Classic 2017

• Ajtrack2014
    User
    PRO
    Ajtrack2014
    All the info you're asking for is under the official website(General info)

WARM UPS The track will be open after 4:00 pm on Thursday and Friday for workouts or inspection. Warm-ups will be allowed on the track until 8:45 a.m. on Saturday. Please do not set up any tents on the baseball or softball fields. During the course of the meet, only those athletes called to their events will be allowed on the infield or track.
  • User
    PRO
    tayhealer
    Ajtrack2014
    All the info you're asking for is under the official website(General info)

WARM UPS The track will be open after 4:00 pm on Thursday and Friday for workouts or inspection. Warm-ups will be allowed on the track until 8:45 a.m. on Saturday. Please do not set up any tents on the baseball or softball fields. During the course of the meet, only those athletes called to their events will be allowed on the infield or track.

@Ajtrack2014
  • User
    PRO
    tayhealer
    tayhealer
    Ajtrack2014All the info you're asking for is under the official website(General info)

@Ajtrack2014

@tayhealer
  • User
    PRO
    tayhealer
    There is not much information available, so my question is...I'm listed under my school name, but my team is not coming. Do I have to run in my school uniform? Can headbands to be worn?