This time im doing Blythewoods Cross Country Predictions. I recently have found out that they are getting Superstar runner Mike Lantz (all region runner, region runner up, all state runner, 7th place at state) who a lot of people think can possibly (I said POSSIBLY) win state this year, who was with Ridgeview last year. According to his teamate he wants to go to Blythewood because he wants to reach his full potential in his senior year, and theres a coach there that coached his old teamate and fromer Ridgeview superstar Joe Keit. So he will obviously be there leader, but they already had a good runner in Jerald Glover (all region runner), Which means these two could possibly be a really good one two punch. I would say watch out for these guys this year as a dark horse or surprise team. So this year there top guys will likely be Mike Lantz, Jerald Glover, Thomas Whiddon, Isac Auzenne, and Russell Creger. I think Lantz has a chance to finish anywhere between 1-5, Glover should be a top 10-20 runner, and as a team they should be a top 7-15 team. Hopefully Lantz made the right move and will do good at state this year, and it will be exciting to see Lantz with his new team this year. Blythewood finished 15th last year but wih Lantz there that will automatically boost them up a couple of spots this year. Next team Preview Irmo High School.
- do Bishop England
- @prinzmetal6 Alright since you asked ill do it right now.
- I see them having a frontrunner in Lantz, but not much else
- @Cazel They also have Jerald Glover who obviously has the potential to possibly be an all state runner this year. He came in 9th at the mid state qualifiers, with a time of 16:33 and you could tell it was an off day for him at state, hes better than his placing and time showed at state. I know that was only qualifiers but still his time was a pretty good time, and with Lantz there hes gonna wanna try to hang with him, and hes probably gonna train harder to try and do so. So they have more than just Lantz.
- do spring valley! it will be funny. haha
- @pmccormack Alright you got it, ill do it right now
- Just to update ive recently heard that Jerald Glover is going to the new school in the spring valley area Westwood High.
- @mdog Lantz is looking great this year and could win state watch out for him, hes looking good this year. A little better than last year.