Daniel junior Sinead Haughey placed fifth in the 3,200-meter run at the Pepsi Florida Relays in Gainesville, Fla. with a time of 11 minutes, 00.96 seconds. Haughey talks...
Dreher sophomore sprinter Brandon Sanders continued his season at the U.S. Area Youth Olympic Selection Trials in Arlington, Texas with wins in both the 100- and...
scrunners.com will have continous coverage throughout the weekend. scrunners.com was onsite at the Beach Run and Golden Corner invitationals.
These rankings were calculated by scoring the rankings as a meet. We took the individual rankings and relay rankings and scored them as a normal meet: 10-8-6-5-4-3-2-1...
These rankings were calculated by scoring the rankings as a meet. We took the individual rankings and relay rankings and scored them as a normal meet:...
Additional InformationRegistration help - www.milesplit.us/pages/Online_Meet_Reg_Instructions
Vehicle Parking: Team vehicles should be parked in the parking lot outside the track.
Awards: First Class Awards will be given to all winners.
Track Information: Only flats or 1/8 inch spikes will be allowed on the track surface. Tape, chalk, or any other material that will stain, damage, or permanently mark the track or runway will not be allowed.
1. All athletes and coaches must enter the track area through the main gate near the timer's stand.
2. Once the meet begins, all warm-ups must be made outside the track. Only the events under call will be allowed in or on the track. Athletes must leave the track promptly after their event has been run.
3. Field event equipment will be measured and marked for standards. If an implement or pole is not legal, it will be impounded and returned at the conclusion of the event.
4. Radios will be turned away at the ticket gate, and will not be allowed to enter the track, bleacher, or team area.
5. Athletes must be on time for calls, or they will be scratched.
6. Athletes in more than one event must follow the rules about reporting to the judges of each event and request to be excused to go compete in another event.
7. All S.C. league rules will be followed as well as Federation rules.
8. Failure to follow any of the mentioned rules may result in disqualification.
9. Official score will be kept by computer.
DIRECTIONS TO SENECA HIGH SCHOOL:
FROM THE NORTH: Take I-85 South to Highway 153 (exit 40) Take 153 North into Easley until it runs out and meets Highway 123 Take 123 South towards Easley and Clemson Go 20-25 miles or so on 123 through Clemson and into Seneca Once into Seneca, Go left at the light after Winn-Dixie, Schlotzkys and Blockbuster. High School is approximately
- No discussion yet. Be the first!