COLUMBIA -- Spring Valley boys 4x800-meter relay team upset Lexington in the first relay event of the Taco Bell Classic in 7 minutes, 57 seconds to the Wildcats' 8:01. The time is state number one for the season and top 25 in the nation.
Bishop England girls won the 4x800 event in 9 minutes, 31 seconds - a season personal best for the team and current top time in South Carolina. The time is 19th nationally.
|Taco Bell Classic: Fla.'s Nicole Greene wins HJ||Spring Valley boys win 4x800||BE girls win Taco Bell Classic 4x800||Taco Bell Classic: Boys 4x800|
|Taco Bell Classic: Girls 4x800|
- 200 Meter Dash - Andrea Wright (Indian River High School) 24.73 SB; India Brown (West Florence) 24.98 SB;
- 4x800 Meter Relay - Bishop England 9:31.79; J.L. Mann 9:37.57;
- High Jump - Julisa Tindall (Northwestern) 5-4; Leslie Ledbetter (Easley) 5-4 SB; Aubreya Smith (Spartanburg) 5-4 SB;
- 200 Meter Dash - James Drummond (Lexington) 21.85w; Jaylen Bacon (Lower Richland) 21.90w; Davon Anderson (Summerville) 21.93 SB;
- 4x800 Meter Relay - Spring Valley 7:57.59; Lexington 8:01.35; Wando 8:08.43;
- High Jump - Craishaud Foulks (Richland Northeast) 6-10 SB; Hampton Harvin (Wando) 6-8 SB; Dashaun Randolph (Sumter) 6-6;
scrunners.com is onsite with complete coverage, including photo and video