Article Comment: SCTCCCA releases final poll before state
10/25/2012 10:26:34 AM
User
I believe Aynor will blow some minds on the boys side of 2A because earlier in the year they defeated cheraw by 40 points. Look for a top 7 placement for Aynor Boys
I believe Aynor will blow some minds on the boys side of 2A because earlier in the year they defeated cheraw by 40 points. Look for a top 7 placement for Aynor Boys
10/25/2012 12:45:39 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Look for teams from Chesterfield and Darlington counties to make some noise in the A, AA and AAA races.
Look for teams from Chesterfield and Darlington counties to make some noise in the A, AA and AAA races.
10/25/2012 9:26:17 PM
User
OK i don't know about anyone else but I am extremely confused about how Fort Mill jumped from 7th to 2nd! I mean sure their team is strong but they haven't beat anyone other than Northwestern (who is not running up to par) Does someone else know something I don't?
OK i don't know about anyone else but I am extremely confused about how Fort Mill jumped from 7th to 2nd! I mean sure their team is strong but they haven't beat anyone other than Northwestern (who is not running up to par) Does someone else know something I don't?
10/27/2012 2:45:07 PM
User
maybe fort mill is ranked 2nd because they won there region and the entire upper state, which is saying something. I know they got some good runners to move in but still they are very good runners and utilizing it. im not associated with fort mill xc and I could have told you that those guys would put together a solid team.
maybe fort mill is ranked 2nd because they won there region and the entire upper state, which is saying something. I know they got some good runners to move in but still they are very good runners and utilizing it. im not associated with fort mill xc and I could have told you that those guys would put together a solid team.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.