Runners listed multiple times skew team rankings
09/22/2015 3:54:39 PM
User
Was looking at overall rankings for girls 4A and noticed that Wade Hampton, Woodmont, and Wando (to name a few) all have top girls listed twice. Is there a way to fix this so team rankings are shown correctly?
Was looking at overall rankings for girls 4A and noticed that Wade Hampton, Woodmont, and Wando (to name a few) all have top girls listed twice. Is there a way to fix this so team rankings are shown correctly?
09/23/2015 2:21:03 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
This happens when coaches enter athletes using a different name than they are listed as on their milesplit team rosters. For example if a Katherine goes by Katie or an athlete is entered under their middle name because they prefer that name to their first name. The "two" forms of the name must be merged to get the times listed under the correct name. I always used an athlete's name as it appeared on his or her B/C since they are on or should be on eligibility this way.
This happens when coaches enter athletes using a different name than they are listed as on their milesplit team rosters. For example if a Katherine goes by Katie or an athlete is entered under their middle name because they prefer that name to their first name. The "two" forms of the name must be merged to get the times listed under the correct name. I always used an athlete's name as it appeared on his or her B/C since they are on or should be on eligibility this way.
09/23/2015 5:17:54 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@CoachPV Concur.
@CoachPV
Concur.
09/23/2015 7:01:00 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
I am working through the duplications. It is balance with everything else to cover and fixing that at the same time. John scrunners
I am working through the duplications. It is balance with everything else to cover and fixing that at the same time.

John
scrunners

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.