USC Indoor Facility
10/10/2017 4:07:24 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Does anyone know if the USC Indoor Track Facility is finished?
Does anyone know if the USC Indoor Track Facility is finished?
10/11/2017 10:21:20 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@zachg I have not received any updates from the program, but will reach out to them asap. John
@zachg I have not received any updates from the program, but will reach out to them asap.

John
10/13/2017 8:40:31 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
It would be great if they would consider hosting an open/club meet. With two excellent indoor tracks in the state it would be a shame to not have at least one meet for our state's athletes available. Seems like it would be very good for recruiting so not sure why those programs wouldn't do it. Also, with these facilities in place it is way past time for the SCHSL to have indoor track as a sport in the state.
It would be great if they would consider hosting an open/club meet. With two excellent indoor tracks in the state it would be a shame to not have at least one meet for our state's athletes available. Seems like it would be very good for recruiting so not sure why those programs wouldn't do it. Also, with these facilities in place it is way past time for the SCHSL to have indoor track as a sport in the state.
10/13/2017 3:29:17 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@Urban My sentiments exactly. An indoor season here would definitely make this state more competitive in the sport and also allow those athletes who are serious about the sport get some experience running indoor. Most of the elite athletes in South Carolina have to go to NC, TN, or VA just to go to a indoor meet, most times at an out of pocket cost.
@Urban My sentiments exactly. An indoor season here would definitely make this state more competitive in the sport and also allow those athletes who are serious about the sport get some experience running indoor. Most of the elite athletes in South Carolina have to go to NC, TN, or VA just to go to a indoor meet, most times at an out of pocket cost.
10/22/2017 4:49:40 PM
User
SC is still years behind other states. The coaches need stronger backing from the SCHSL
SC is still years behind other states. The coaches need stronger backing from the SCHSL

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.