XC Coverage for areas other than the Upstate
10/11/2017 1:16:50 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
First let me say that I am very grateful that this site even exists! It's great in creating events, posting results, and presenting informative articles. There is little doubt, however, that the coverage is greatly skewed towards Upstate SC teams and athletes. Some coverage occasionally dips into the Midlands, and even the Lowcountry, but it is rare, and usually occurs when there is a strong presence of Upstste teams. I think some additional coverage might be a small but healthy means of encouraging and motivating other programs. It would also make for better reading. Anyway, thanks for what you are doing to keep us all running!
First let me say that I am very grateful that this site even exists! It's great in creating events, posting results, and presenting informative articles. There is little doubt, however, that the coverage is greatly skewed towards Upstate SC teams and athletes. Some coverage occasionally dips into the Midlands, and even the Lowcountry, but it is rare, and usually occurs when there is a strong presence of Upstste teams. I think some additional coverage might be a small but healthy means of encouraging and motivating other programs. It would also make for better reading.

Anyway, thanks for what you are doing to keep us all running!
10/11/2017 9:43:30 AM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@ChrisWilliams Good morning. Feel free to please share story ideas to jolson@milesplit.com. A lot of factors go into how I decide we can cover meets. Thanks. And encourage meet directors to have results sent to us. We don't get that many from Midlands and Low Country. We are covering Sandhills this weekend. John
@ChrisWilliams Good morning. Feel free to please share story ideas to jolson@milesplit.com. A lot of factors go into how I decide we can cover meets. Thanks. And encourage meet directors to have results sent to us. We don't get that many from Midlands and Low Country.

We are covering Sandhills this weekend.

John
10/11/2017 11:28:18 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Thanks for the reply John. Will do! We hosted an interesting meet today filled with a good deal of interscholastic diversity (21 teams I think). Small SCISA schools and large public schools, and points inbetween. Working on uploading results now.
Thanks for the reply John. Will do! We hosted an interesting meet today filled with a good deal of interscholastic diversity (21 teams I think). Small SCISA schools and large public schools, and points inbetween. Working on uploading results now.
10/11/2017 11:28:33 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
http://www.strictlyrunning.com/json/Index_JS_HS.asp?uRaceId=2661
http://www.strictlyrunning.com/json/Index_JS_HS.asp?uRaceId=2661

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.