Coaches of the year
11/07/2017 6:23:20 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Congratulations to all of the teams that reached their goals this year! Congratulations, too to the coaches named SCCTA coach of the year for their respective divisions. STCCA should consider naming coaches of the year within the SCISA divisions too, or at least any high school coaches outside the SCHSL.
Congratulations to all of the teams that reached their goals this year! Congratulations, too to the coaches named SCCTA coach of the year for their respective divisions. STCCA should consider naming coaches of the year within the SCISA divisions too, or at least any high school coaches outside the SCHSL.
11/07/2017 11:33:00 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@ChrisWilliams You would need to confirm with SCTCCCA, but my understanding is at least one part is must be a SCTCCCA member. Their website is http://www.carolinaxc.com/ to contact them. John
@ChrisWilliams You would need to confirm with SCTCCCA, but my understanding is at least one part is must be a SCTCCCA member. Their website is http://www.carolinaxc.com/ to contact them.

John
11/08/2017 11:52:52 AM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
We have schools that won this past weekend and since their coaches are not members of the SCTCCCA, we move to the 2nd place team/coach for the award. This honor is to award the coaches that are a part of the SCACA and SCTCCCA.
We have schools that won this past weekend and since their coaches are not members of the SCTCCCA, we move to the 2nd place team/coach for the award. This honor is to award the coaches that are a part of the SCACA and SCTCCCA.
11/08/2017 10:14:29 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@RiversideXC Thanks Eric. Would it be safe to say do you think that if the SCISA coaches became active members in the SCTCCA that there might be categories created? To be clear, my interest is for recognition of our favorite sport among our schools, which certainly would benefit from any successes within the program, not for any personal accolades for myself or any particular coach for that matter. Not that they don't deserve it,it's just that that isn't my intent. I've enjoyed watching XC grow tremendously in our part of the state among SCISA schools the last 5 years or so. Like to see anything that keeps that train rolling!
@RiversideXC

Thanks Eric. Would it be safe to say do you think that if the SCISA coaches became active members in the SCTCCA that there might be categories created? To be clear, my interest is for recognition of our favorite sport among our schools, which certainly would benefit from any successes within the program, not for any personal accolades for myself or any particular coach for that matter. Not that they don't deserve it,it's just that that isn't my intent. I've enjoyed watching XC grow tremendously in our part of the state among SCISA schools the last 5 years or so. Like to see anything that keeps that train rolling!
11/09/2017 10:16:19 AM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
@ChrisWilliams we have some SCISA coaches as members. We included the SCISA schools in our rankings a few years back, and allowed SCISA runners to partake in the Mike Moore Shrine Bowl Ball Run. It takes active and willing coaches to assist with all of that and any coach can join the SCACA and then the SCTCCCA at any point.
@ChrisWilliams we have some SCISA coaches as members. We included the SCISA schools in our rankings a few years back, and allowed SCISA runners to partake in the Mike Moore Shrine Bowl Ball Run. It takes active and willing coaches to assist with all of that and any coach can join the SCACA and then the SCTCCCA at any point.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.