Emily Michenfelder's (Woodmont) 19:18 win at home invitational. 29 30%
Other 3 3%
97 Votes

Vote!
Vote for Girls Performance of the Week
08/27/2018 10:48:03 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
[url=http://sc.milesplit.com/videos/300228]Watch Fight Like Wyatt varsity girls race[/url]
08/28/2018 8:52:32 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
The voting issue has been fixed, but has not been pushed live yet. If it does not retroactively adjust votes I will redo polls. Apologies - John
The voting issue has been fixed, but has not been pushed live yet. If it does not retroactively adjust votes I will redo polls. Apologies - John
08/28/2018 9:56:06 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
Hello everyone! My name is Russell and I'm with the MileSplit Web Development Team. I apologize for the technical difficulties. The poll results are being recorded correctly, and we have a fix in the pipeline to display them properly. As an update -- As of right now, around 10pm on Tuesday, here are the results: Emily has 16 votes, Katie has 12. Jais and Katerina are tied at 6 votes each. Other currently has one vote. Thanks for your patience as we continue to improve the discussion board!
Hello everyone! My name is Russell and I'm with the MileSplit Web Development Team. I apologize for the technical difficulties. The poll results are being recorded correctly, and we have a fix in the pipeline to display them properly.

As an update -- As of right now, around 10pm on Tuesday, here are the results:

Emily has 16 votes, Katie has 12. Jais and Katerina are tied at 6 votes each. Other currently has one vote.

Thanks for your patience as we continue to improve the discussion board!
08/30/2018 9:01:54 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Hi -just a suggestion. can you post Other nominee girls’ interviews here as well? Not all races were video taped - I noticed the fight like Wyatt video is posted under the voting poll. Thanks!
Hi -just a suggestion. can you post Other nominee girls' interviews here as well? Not all races were video taped - I noticed the fight like Wyatt video is posted under the voting poll. Thanks!

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.