Calling on live video
05/10/2019 6:01:37 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
The guys calling the race need to get a better idea about the uniforms of each team. They called the 4x800 4a totally wrong. It makes sense it’s hard to distinguish so maybe give them a start photo.
The guys calling the race need to get a better idea about the uniforms of each team. They called the 4x800 4a totally wrong. It makes sense it's hard to distinguish so maybe give them a start photo.
05/10/2019 7:22:12 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
They need to be showing field events during the dead period on the track
They need to be showing field events during the dead period on the track
05/12/2019 6:45:20 PM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
I know one of the play by play guys was Burch Antley, he usually does Gamecock Basketball and Baseball. They need people who have track knowledge, especally track knowledge about SC kids. Though someone could feed them information or give them access to it. I do it all the time when announcing at meets. Also, I love football, but please stop relating everything to it.
I know one of the play by play guys was Burch Antley, he usually does Gamecock Basketball and Baseball. They need people who have track knowledge, especally track knowledge about SC kids. Though someone could feed them information or give them access to it. I do it all the time when announcing at meets. Also, I love football, but please stop relating everything to it.
05/12/2019 8:44:31 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
I will pass on the information to our national team that helped us have the feed available. Thanks. One step, at least we did get the videos on the site this year :)
I will pass on the information to our national team that helped us have the feed available. Thanks. One step, at least we did get the videos on the site this year :)

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.