2020 Shamrock XC Invitational & City of Columbia Fun Run/Walk
Mission Statement: The mission of the Shamrock Community is to build effective & reliable partnership and bond with the City of Columbia to assist with efforts for promoting and encouraging a healthy lifestyle.
Purpose: To create an "I Can Too" movement to motivate others to get active and involve with their community and partners.
- Early Public Registration - $8 (We are also asking for anyone who can, to donate a new or lightly worn pair of shoes. Donations collected will be given to local youth in need.)
- OnSite Public Registration - $10
- Team Registration - $60 One gender $100 Both genders
Please make all checks payable:
Eau Claire XC/Track
Attention: Coach Christopher Greene
4800 Monticello Rd. Columbia SC 29203
Order of Races
- Open 5K Run/Walk (Ages 5 - 99) - 0815 hrs
- Varsity Boys (7 Entries) - 0915 hrs
- Varsity Girls - (7 Entries) -0945 hrs
- JV Boys (Unlimited) - 1015 hrs
- JV Girls (Unlimited) - 1045 hrs
Presentation of Awards - 1115 hrs
- Open Public - Top 10 Medals & T-Shirt or Top 5 (By Age Groups)
- Varsity Boys & Girls - Top 10 Medals & T-Shirt
- JV Boys & Girls - Top 7 Medals & T-Shirt
- Team Trophy Awards - Varsity Overall & Runner Up, JV Overall & Runner UpThere will be a Coaches & Athletes Hospitality during the course of the meet!
- No discussions yet. Be the first!