REGION VII-A CHAMPIONSHIP MEET
Wednesday, October 21 2020
Palmetto Islands Country Park: 444 Needlerush Parkway, Mt. Pleasant 29464
Contact : Shelley Gordon, Athletic Director -- email@example.com
Open for Varsity Guys and Varsity Girls ONLY (no JV), max of 12 runners per team
COACHES MEETING at the PSA Tent: 4pm
Varsity Girls: 430pm (Individual Awards for Top 3 & Region Champ Award)
Varsity Guys: 515pm (Individual Awards for Top 3 & Region Champ Award)
School's AD has the password to register, or can contact Shelley Gordon.
Registration is open until September 25th.
If your school CURRENTLY has a Cross Country team, please register as soon as possible. Given the current corona issues and knowing that school participation can change, a Region Champion will be named based on the number of schools that REGISTER. So REGISTER NOW! Entries of names can be edited closer to the meet date.
FACILITY REQUIREMENTS AND RESTRICTIONS AS OF SEPTEMBER 13, 2020:
* Teams must be health screened / temp checked PRIOR TO coming to the meet area. Do this before leaving your school for the meet or do this in the parking lot of the Palmetto Islands facility. Meet coordinator (Shelley Gordon) will request that each school's coach verify that the health screen / temp check has been completed.
* Everyone must bring a face covering (specific use is to be determined).
* Teams must bring their own water bottles/cooler/snacks and clean up after their race.
* Admittance is restricted to: Athletes registered, 2 Coaches, 1 Admin, 1 Trainer, 1 Team Volunteer. NO SPECTATORS ARE PERMITTED AT THIS TIME.
- No discussions yet. Be the first!