LOCATION: Charleston Collegiate's 'Run Like the Devil' will be held at Kiawah River. (3883 Betsy Kerrison Pkwy, Johns Island SC 29455)
- Teams must sign up in Mile Split after invited by Stephen Brown (limited teams accepted)
- There will be no JV races. Varsity only.
- 9:30 am Varsity Girls
- 9:45 am Varsity Boys
- Deadline: Registration must be completed in Mile Split by October 12th.
- Onsite Check-In on race day will be from 8:30 am-9:00 am
- Cost: $100 per team or $10 per runner - please bring a check made out to Charleston Collegiate School
- Coaches(obviously)and 2 Spectators per athlete allowed with rsvp only. All coaches and spectators that are attending with the athletes must reserve a free ticket to attend at the following link:https://runsignup.com/Race/
- This is to manage event capacity with COVID
- This is to ensure all guests sign the COVID waiver
- Masks/Gaiters required at race check-in - please have all runners bring their own
- Masks / Gaiters required at race start/finish
- Masks required when moving about the event in the presence of people outside of family within 6 feet
- If needed: extra masks will be available at registration
- Temperature checks for all runners, guests, and vendors
- COVID waivers signed by all spectators, coaches, and vendors
- For additional COVID safety details of this event click here.
- No Awards Ceremony - results will be emailed and posted online.
- XC Race is taking place amidst a Fall Field Day outdoor event full of a farmers market, food trucks, live music, etc.
- Please don't bring a team tent to this event - there will be plenty of locations to find some shade.
- No discussions yet. Be the first!