Tuesday night update
The Bob Jenkins SCTCCCA Coaches Classic Elite Invitational has moved to Byrnes and a day early due to expected inclement weather in Columbia on Saturday.
What to know
- The SCTCCCA looked for a location in Columbia for Friday night before moving it to Byrnes.
- Starts at 6:30 p.m. Friday. Schedule to come later this week. Parking info. to come tomorrow.
- Teams will setup in the football stadium. Map to come of this setup. Current Google aerial is not reflecting current facility setup.
- Heat sheets are expected to be available Thursday afternoon.
- Coaches should contact the SCTCCCA if they will not have an athlete competing due to the change by noon on Thursday.
- At least 600 tickets will be available at the gate only and sold until facility reaches capacity. Contact Lower Richland for refund information from that venue.
- *More to come as information is made available.
Previous article before venue change
Ticket information for this weekend's Bob Jenkins SCTCCCA Coaches Classic Elite Invitational was released late Monday night. Spectator capacity is 250. Tickets go on sale (changed to 2 p.m. from 9 a.m.) Tuesday morning. Tickets sold out within one hour of opening.
The ticket purchase process
All ticket sales go through the Lower Richland Athletic Department - contact the department for questions, not SCTCCCA.
Directions to purchase tickets for the Bob Jenkins Coaches Classic Elite Invitational are as below.
Reminder from host school: all coaches/schools know that there is a 250 capacity limit and only two tickets can be purchased per order.
The directions to purchase tickets - Log into www.lrathletics.org.
Click on "tickets" at the top on the screen.
Click on track: Bob Jenkins Coaches Classic Elite Invitational.
An account will have to be created to proceed with the purchase.
Only two tickets can be purchased per order.
Once the 250 capacity is met, there will be no more tickets available.
Tickets will go on sale on Tuesday, April 20 at 2 p.m.
More important information
All spectators are required to enter on the home side of the stadium. No spectators allowed on the visitor's side at anytime. Gate will open to spectators at 9:30 a.m. Spectators are required to wear masks at all times and clear the stands and stadium as soon as the meet is over.