Fish Hatchery Invitational
10/02/2012 8:26:21 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Cheraw boys and Lancaster girls are in solid mid-season form as evidenced by these results. Four Cheraw boys achieved PR's while versatile Lady Bruin JaNae Jackson set a course record and PR in 19:42 that earned her a spot on the second team elite roster. Central boys may be the fastest improving AA team in the state with their top six runners achieving PR's for a fourth place team finish on an accurate course. Performances were enhanced by excellent meet management, including state of the art timing, mild weather and tough competition.
Cheraw boys and Lancaster girls are in solid mid-season form as evidenced by these results. Four Cheraw boys achieved PR's while versatile Lady Bruin JaNae Jackson set a course record and PR in 19:42 that earned her a spot on the second team elite roster.
Central boys may be the fastest improving AA team in the state with their top six runners achieving PR's for a fourth place team finish on an accurate course. Performances were enhanced by excellent meet management, including state of the art timing, mild weather and tough competition.
10/02/2012 11:18:22 AM
User
Congrats to JeNae on breaking the course record with national elite recognition. The first in school history. JeNae and her twin Jennell and eder sister Jazmyne ran in the previous 2 years and encouraged to go and compete because theyve won personal awards but wanted to compete for the team award. Congrats to Lady Bruins on a 1st place win. Thanks to Coach Jack Van Deman for his dedication of providing a state of the arts running environment. The athletes were really excited and their improving times really expressed their gratitude of all time and preparation it took to to provide them that experience. Alot of SB and pr's.
Congrats to JeNae on breaking the course record with national elite recognition. The first in school history. JeNae and her twin Jennell and eder sister Jazmyne ran in the previous 2 years and encouraged to go and compete because theyve won personal awards but wanted to compete for the team award. Congrats to Lady Bruins on a 1st place win. Thanks to Coach Jack Van Deman for his dedication of providing a state of the arts running environment. The athletes were really excited and their improving times really expressed their gratitude of all time and preparation it took to to provide them that experience. Alot of SB and pr's.
10/02/2012 12:38:45 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Correction--it is JeNae Jones. My fault for the earlier wrong last name. And for clarification, it is Central of Pageland.
Correction--it is JeNae Jones. My fault for the earlier wrong last name.
And for clarification, it is Central of Pageland.
10/03/2012 10:51:34 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Jack does a great job of coaching and promoting our sport. The weather was perfect for PR's. The competition was great for a small invitational in our area. I would love to see more teams travel to our area as our teams continue to improve. With the exception of the two laps around the big pond area, my team enjoys running this course.
Jack does a great job of coaching and promoting our sport. The weather was perfect for PR's. The competition was great for a small invitational in our area. I would love to see more teams travel to our area as our teams continue to improve. With the exception of the two laps around the big pond area, my team enjoys running this course.
10/03/2012 11:06:22 PM
User
Anyone knows how the Runner of the Week is selected? This is the 1st time I've seen the 2nd place winner be awarded Runner of the Week over the 1st place finisher. Anyone knows how the selections are made?
Anyone knows how the Runner of the Week is selected? This is the 1st time I've seen the 2nd place winner be awarded Runner of the Week over the 1st place finisher. Anyone knows how the selections are made?
10/05/2012 5:59:21 PM
User
@monnierb Next year we will see if we can put the names on the back of our jerseys then you can ask your runners the last name....just joking no worries
@monnierb
Next year we will see if we can put the names on the back of our jerseys then you can ask your runners the last name....just joking no worries

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.