2020 Mike Moore Lake Murray Invitational
The Mike Moore Lake Murray Invitational is one of the fastest 5K's in South Carolina. It is a joint venture by Chapin High School, Irmo High School, and Dutch Fork High School. We will have commemorative shirts for sale.
|8:00am - Varsity Girls|
|8:45am - Varsity Boys|
|9:30am - Junior Varsity Girls|
|10:15am - Junior Varsity Elite Boys (Sub 20:00)|
|11:00am - Junior Varsity Boys|
|11:45am - Award Ceremony|
- In the event of severe heat, the JV Elite Boys and JV Boys will run at 10:15am and the award ceremony will be moved to 11:45am.
- There will not be "calls" for race times. Runners should be aware of the current time and when their race begins.
Registration: We will be limiting the number of school teams to approximately 35 boys and 35 girls in order to maintain the integrity of the course as well as ensure the safety of the athletes. Initial registration will be completed through a google form. The first 35 teams entered will be guaranteed a spot. We will adjust the addition of any other teams based on number of entries and the time that they team had entered (36th team has priority).
Cost to enter the meet will be $60/gender, up to 65 total team members (regardless of gender). There will be an additional $10 per every 10 athletes for any team over 65 runners total.
You may enter 10 athletes in the varsity races. Entries are due by 11:59 PM on Monday 9/14 at 11:59pm.
Payment: Checks should be made payable to Chapin Eagle Club, due by Monday 9/14, mail to:
Chapin High School
300 Columbia Ave
Chapin, SC 29036
- Varsity: Trophies awarded to the top 3 teams and medals awarded to the top 15 individuals, and trophies awarded to the top 3 individuals.
- JV Elite Boys & JV Boys: Trophies will be awarded to the top 3 teams, medals to the top 3 individuals, and ribbons to #4-15
- JV Girls: Trophies will be awarded to the top 3 teams, medals to the top 3 individuals, and ribbons to #4-25.
Directions: Crooked Creek Recreational Park, Chapin SC
Take exit 91 (Chapin Exit) from I-26 towards Chapin. Take third left past Chapin High School, cross railroad tracks and go straight through the traffic light. Crooked Creek park is 2 miles from the traffic light.
Follow signs to the race area in the park. Bus parking will be at Chapin Elementary. Car and spectator parking will be in the Chapin Baptist lot next to the park. Overflow spectator parking may be at Chapin Elementary. Please watch for volunteers directing traffic. No drop off inside the Park.
If you have any questions about the meet, please contact:
Chapin High School: Fran Ricks,
Dutch Fork High School: Barry Lindler, firstname.lastname@example.org
- No discussions yet. Be the first!