Coaches Classic Prediction forum
09/03/2012 7:55:09 AM
User
Ok guys, coaches classics predictions, for boys, girls, individual, and teams. Predict any of the following, comment, explain, etc.. I'll start with mine: Boys: 1. Andre ivakovic 2. Jack M 3. Zach Langston 4. Mike lantz 5. Tony morales Team wise: 1. Lexington 2. Hilton head 3. Wade Hampton 4. Wando 5. Dorman These are all my boys predictions. 3a boys I think will show up big, jack vs Andre, followed by a slew of probably 10 4a guys. Team wise, Lexington is always the favortie. And from there I think it's all up for grabs, I don't really see any team, other than Lexington, as being dominant this year. But, this is the meet that always changes this
Ok guys, coaches classics predictions, for boys, girls, individual, and teams. Predict any of the following, comment, explain, etc..

I'll start with mine:

Boys:
1. Andre ivakovic
2. Jack M
3. Zach Langston
4. Mike lantz
5. Tony morales

Team wise:
1. Lexington
2. Hilton head
3. Wade Hampton
4. Wando
5. Dorman

These are all my boys predictions. 3a boys I think will show up big, jack vs Andre, followed by a slew of probably 10 4a guys. Team wise, Lexington is always the favortie. And from there I think it's all up for grabs, I don't really see any team, other than Lexington, as being dominant this year. But, this is the meet that always changes this
09/03/2012 11:19:18 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
I think it's a toss up between Andre, Jack and Tony for the win. Tony and Jack both have the 15:22 but 15:54 for Andre at Eye Opener is a great time. Brent and Ross ran great in Summerville in some tough conditions and a wet course. Gabe H is also in the mix along with most of Lexington's team. Mike L was a little off the pace, but I'm not familiar with how tough the Northwestern course is.
I think it's a toss up between Andre, Jack and Tony for the win. Tony and Jack both have the 15:22 but 15:54 for Andre at Eye Opener is a great time. Brent and Ross ran great in Summerville in some tough conditions and a wet course. Gabe H is also in the mix along with most of Lexington's team. Mike L was a little off the pace, but I'm not familiar with how tough the Northwestern course is.
09/04/2012 9:50:36 AM
User
MORALES AND LEXINGTON for the win! It'll come down to the last 800 and i believe that Morales has that finishing speed on Jack.
MORALES AND LEXINGTON for the win! It'll come down to the last 800 and i believe that Morales has that finishing speed on Jack.
09/06/2012 5:22:49 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Class AA Cheraw may surprise the pundits.
Class AA Cheraw may surprise the pundits.
09/06/2012 8:43:44 PM
User
@monnierb Girls: As yall can see Hope Whisman is getting pretty big in SC running, so I would say watch out for her. Boys: You have so many good runners here Its hard to name them all or youll leave someone out. The people that could surprise everyone out there could Omar Shariff, Chris Stafford, AJ Gawryluk, Mike Lantz, and many more those are just a few though I noticed havent been talked about much yet and so I thought I should just mention them.
@monnierb Girls: As yall can see Hope Whisman is getting pretty big in SC running, so I would say watch out for her. Boys: You have so many good runners here Its hard to name them all or youll leave someone out. The people that could surprise everyone out there could Omar Shariff, Chris Stafford, AJ Gawryluk, Mike Lantz, and many more those are just a few though I noticed havent been talked about much yet and so I thought I should just mention them.
09/08/2012 5:15:07 PM
User
dont to brag or anything gus, but I was spot on with the preditcion! i was not aware that Jack M was not running, but the results were Andre Ivankovic M 12 Daniel 15:38 2 Zach Langston M 11 Lexington 15:45 3 Mike Lantz M 11 Blythewood 15:57 4 James Quattlebaum M 11 Christ Church 15:57 5 Tony Morales M 11 Lexington 15:59 with jack M deleted, i predicted: 1.) Andre 2.) Zach 3.) Mike Lantz thats what ya call predictions.
dont to brag or anything gus, but I was spot on with the preditcion! i was not aware that Jack M was not running, but the results were
Andre Ivankovic M 12 Daniel 15:38
2 Zach Langston M 11 Lexington 15:45
3 Mike Lantz M 11 Blythewood 15:57
4 James Quattlebaum M 11 Christ Church 15:57
5 Tony Morales M 11 Lexington 15:59
with jack M deleted, i predicted:

1.) Andre
2.) Zach
3.) Mike Lantz

thats what ya call predictions.
09/09/2012 7:55:19 AM
User
@Countrygrown Honstely, I don't think there were any huge surprises. Hilton head as a team did not perform too well. But they were missing there best runner of course. Lexington dominated, Andre won. Daniel, I think, surprised us last week with how good of a team they are do this week wasn't as big. Wando girls dominated. Fort mill didn't perform as to what the Trojan forum was working them up to be, they got 6th overall. NOt bad though, certai
@Countrygrown Honstely, I don't think there were any huge surprises. Hilton head as a team did not perform too well. But they were missing there best runner of course. Lexington dominated, Andre won. Daniel, I think, surprised us last week with how good of a team they are do this week wasn't as big. Wando girls dominated. Fort mill didn't perform as to what the Trojan forum was working them up to be, they got 6th overall. NOt bad though, certai
09/09/2012 9:00:47 AM
User
HH only had one runner on the varsity squad from providence meet run in the international race. Their three ninth graders ran a tempo run in the JV race. Not sure why...
HH only had one runner on the varsity squad from providence meet run in the international race. Their three ninth graders ran a tempo run in the JV race. Not sure why...
09/10/2012 10:10:00 AM
User
@Countrygrown calm down you just predicted the times you didn't run them.
@Countrygrown calm down you just predicted the times you didn't run them.
09/10/2012 12:59:52 PM
User
@John_creek01 I thought his predictions were very impressive and he deserved props. Chillllll dawg.
@John_creek01 I thought his predictions were very impressive and he deserved props. Chillllll dawg.
09/12/2012 7:18:02 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
@Countrygrown dude calm down you were WAY OFF on the team predictions. You didnt even have Daniel Boys in the top 5 and they were 2nd. And HHI was like 10th or 11th, although they didnt run their top runners which is really weird. Anyone know why they did that?
@Countrygrown dude calm down you were WAY OFF on the team predictions. You didnt even have Daniel Boys in the top 5 and they were 2nd. And HHI was like 10th or 11th, although they didnt run their top runners which is really weird. Anyone know why they did that?
09/14/2012 10:48:18 AM
User
Jack M told me that his calves were hurting and just didn’t want to risk anything
Jack M told me that his calves were hurting and just didn't want to risk anything
09/15/2012 4:34:37 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
@woody237 okay that explains why Jack didnt run. But why did Noa, Sam, and Jack Beatie run the JV race and not the international? Anyone?
@woody237 okay that explains why Jack didnt run. But why did Noa, Sam, and Jack Beatie run the JV race and not the international? Anyone?
09/15/2012 4:52:33 PM
User
@followme bc there young kids so they ran in the 7-9th race so they could win against kids there age. Their choice
@followme bc there young kids so they ran in the 7-9th race so they could win against kids there age. Their choice
09/16/2012 7:59:57 PM
User
@Countrygrown Was it also their choice to go 2/3's speed?
@Countrygrown Was it also their choice to go 2/3's speed?
09/17/2012 9:58:33 PM
User
well, if it only took 2/3s speed to win the jv races then yea i guess
well, if it only took 2/3s speed to win the jv races then yea i guess
09/18/2012 3:35:44 PM
Coach
I know I'm the only one who thinks this way, but I find it ood to train kids to not race in races. This is why internet forums are so awesome. You get to see so many other points of view.
I know I'm the only one who thinks this way, but I find it ood to train kids to not race in races.

This is why internet forums are so awesome. You get to see so many other points of view.
09/18/2012 7:27:54 PM
User
yea, i see your point. Like what if your schools top runner is having a dual meet against a weak school, and could win the race running 1:00+ slower than there best. Should they give it there all or take it easy? both would result in first place
yea, i see your point. Like what if your schools top runner is having a dual meet against a weak school, and could win the race running 1:00+ slower than there best. Should they give it there all or take it easy? both would result in first place
09/19/2012 5:06:19 PM
User
Just saying mikes going to take our team to the top this year. Between him and the rest of varsity ( all sub 18 now) We'll do good
Just saying mikes going to take our team to the top this year. Between him and the rest of varsity ( all sub 18 now) We'll do good
09/20/2012 7:45:18 PM
User
way to toot your own horn buddy... no body said anything against yall, why dont you show us on the course and not on a forum kid. . . ?:-I
way to toot your own horn buddy... no body said anything against yall, why dont you show us on the course and not on a forum kid. . .

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.