REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
2021 Mike Moore Lake Murray Invitational
The Mike Moore Lake Murray Invitational is one of the fastest 5K's in South Carolina. It is a joint venture by Chapin High School, Irmo High School, and Dutch Fork High School. We will have commemorative shirts for sale.
|8:00am - Varsity Girls (10 Athletes)|
|8:30am - Varsity Boys (10 Athletes)|
|9:00am - Junior Varsity Girls|
9:45am - Elite Junior Varsity Boys (Sub 21:00
|10:15am - Junior Varsity Boys|
Registration:We will be limiting this years event to 35 teams. You may enter 10 in the varsity race Cost is $120/team (65 Athletes) or $65/gender. (30 Athletes). For every additional 10 athletes, there will be an additional $10 charge. (66-75 Athletes = $130, 76-85 Athletes = $140....)
Payment: Checks should be made payable to Chapin Eagle Club, due by TBD, mail to:
Chapin High School
300 Columbia Ave
Chapin, SC 29036
- Varsity: Trophies awarded to the top 3 teams and medals awarded to the top 15 individuals, and trophies awarded to the top 3 individuals.
- JV Elite Boys: Trophies will be awarded to the top 2 teams. medals to the top 3 individuals and ribbons to #4-15
- JV Boys: Trophies will be awarded to the top team, medals to the top 3 individuals, and ribbons to #4-10
- JV Girls: Trophies will be awarded to the top 3 teams, medals to the top 3 individuals, and ribbons to #4-25.
Directions: Crooked Creek Recreational Park, Chapin SC
Take exit 91 (Chapin Exit) from I-26 towards Chapin. Take third left past Chapin High School, cross railroad tracks and go straight through the traffic light. Crooked Creek park is 2 miles from the traffic light.
Follow signs to the race area in the park. Bus parking will be at Chapin Elementary.
If you have any questions about the meet, please contact:
Jeremy Lewis: email@example.com
Fran Ricks: firstname.lastname@example.org
Barry Lindler, email@example.com
- No discussions yet. Be the first!