Overall Girls Individual Rankings
1. Angelina Blackmon, Jr., Northwestern- Seems to be unstoppable in the S.C. running world; 18:05 at Coaches Classic
2. Katie Niehaus, Fr., Spring Valley- Came out of nowhere to finish 2nd at Eye-Opener. Should be interesting to watch; 18:24 at Coaches Classic
3. Vicky Echeverria, Sr., Riverside- One of the most consistent runners in the state. Seems to perform week in and week out; 19:34 at Eye-Opener and 18:27 at Coaches Classic.
4. Tioyanna Blackmon, 7, Northwestern- Little sis of Angelina who suprised the state with her debut this weekend and could go on to break her older sister's records later on down the road; 18:44 at Coaches Classic
5. Michelle Milner, Sr., Aiken- Was the Eye-Opener champion but seemed to have an off-day at Coaches Classic. A very tough runner when she is on; 19:20 at Eye-Opener and 18:54 at Coaches Classic.
6. Santressa Jamison, 7, Spartanburg- Leader of the Spartanburg pack; 18:56 at Coaches Classic.
7. Amy Laughlin, Fr., South Aiken- Has raced well two weekends in a row; 19:45 at Eye-Opener and 18:57 at Coaches Classic.
8. Sunday Ford, So., Wren- Seemed to have somewhat of an off-day at Coaches Classic. Has good mile speed and should be towards the front of the 3a pack; 19:46 at Eye-Opener and 19:04 at Coaches Classic.
9. Sarah Binkley, So., Dreher- Didn't show at Coaches Classic, but had a solid race at Eye-Opener; 19:55 at Eye-Opener
10. Marcie Milner, Sr., Aiken- Had a breakthrough race this weekend; 20:22 at Eye-Opener and 19:23 at Coaches Classic.
11. Elizabeth Temple, Fr., Beaufort- Like above, had a solid race this weekend; 20:37 at Eye-Opener and 19:26 at Coaches Classic.
12. Diana Willard, So., Pelion- Top 2a/1a finisher at Coaches Classic and should be the favorite to yet again, win another state title; 19:31 at Coaches Classic
13. Laura Laughlin, So., South Aiken- Older sister of Amy Laughlin. Ran a solid 3200m on the track this spring; 20:46 at Eye-Opener and 19:39 at Coaches Classic.
14. Casey Andrews, So., Cardinal Newman- Had a breakthrough race this weekend and should be the hefty favorite for Private Schools
15. Ana Jemec, So., Riverside- Seems to always turn it on as the season goes on. Don't be surprised if she moves up in the rankings after every big meet; 20:43 at Eye-Opener and 19:47 at Coaches Classic.